The Seven Seas - Boat Description
and very helpful.
The Seven Seas is a 45m (LOA), traditionally built Buginese schooner* and has set new standards in Indonesian liveaboard luxury. Custom-designed to accommodate up to 16 guests in spacious comfort over three decks she is perfect for both diving and relaxation.
The rooms, main dining room, and deck areas are all wonderfully arranged. The four double & four twin state rooms are finished to a high standard and come with king size beds in the doubles and large single beds in the twins. The en-suite bathrooms have powerful hot and cold water showers, hot and cold water wash basins, full sized WC and hairdryer. The main lounge and inside dining areas is fully air-conditioned but all windows can be fully opened to let the breeze through, which is usually the nicest experience. Two double cabins are situated on the upper deck, commanding panoramic views from the windows.
A shaded lounging area aft on the upper deck, as well as shaded lounge beds in front of the wheelhouse are great areas for sunsets and cocktails.
The spacious dive deck, multiple compressors, fully equipped dive shops, comfortable speed boats and first rate dive guides promise you a World Class diving experience. 6 double sea kayaks are available for further adventures.
The state-of-the-art galley serves mouth-watering buffets & a selection of fine wines to complete the experience.
* A two-masted sailing vessel or schooner of Indonesian design
8 state roomswith air-conditioning & warm-water en-suite bathrooms as follows:
- 4 rooms with royal size double beds
- 2 rooms with small double and large single beds in bunk-style
- 2 rooms with large single beds in bunk-style
- Upper deck with 2 shaded sun decks
- Large sun deck with lounge chairs and day beds. Also used for outdoor dining
- Sun deck at the rear with comfortable day beds
- 2 double state rooms (1 can be connected to adjoining bunk bed cabin)
- Wheel house where the captain welcomes you to have a turn at the helm
- Middle deck
- Air conditioned lounge and dining area
- Working table for camera preparations and editing
- DVD, radio, books, toys
- Galley with state-of-the-art facilities
- Shaded dive deck with deck showers and dive gear storage
- Crew's quarters and day heads
- Lower deck
- 6 state rooms - 2 double & 4 twin
- Emergency escape hatch
- Dry storage
- Engine room divided by insulated isolation wall