Check out the development of the Howard and Michele Hall IMAX film Under the Sea 3D (Webisode 5), describing the amazing expeditions - also on the Seven Seas in Indonesia - that were put together for this production.
About The Seven Seas
- Komodo Topside, the Pet Family and The Seven Seas - by Stella Chiu-Freund
- Sleek & Chic Afloat - Seven Seas Luxury Phinisi Schooner
- Komodo National Park - Official website
- Komodo Dragons and Hobbits in Wallacea - by Robert Delfs
- Marine Habitats of Komodo National Park - by Stella Chiu-Freund
- South of Komodo 2014 Gallery - by Ron Lucas
- Raja Ampat - Gallery
- Banda Islands - Gallery
- Wakatobi - The Nature Conservancy
- Travel Blog Alor to Ambon - By Stuart Westmorland
- Raja Ampat 2016
- UnderwaterAsia.info, Asia's most comprehensive, wide ranging online diving resource.
- Underwater Australasia - Scuba Diving Directory and Community Portal
- Wirodive Tauch- und Abenteuerreisen - Partner der Seven Seas in Deutschland
- Kapal Selam Diving Club Bali
- Greatest Dive Sites: Indonesia
- Fiji Resort Scuba Diving - Scuba divers of all skill levels will delight in the facilities at Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Resort which was awarded "World's Best for Scuba Diving" by Harpers Abroad. (Jan '03)
Underwater Photography and Video
- Peter Pinnock - Underwater Images
- Wild Shutter Imaging - by Lee & Phil Burghard
- Matthew Oldfield Photography
- Bilderwelten - Unterwasserfotografie von Robert Wilpernig
- Laughing Eel Underwater Video
- The Nature Conservancy - Environmental Conservation
- WWF Indonesia - Official Site
- Coral Triangle Center - Protecting the Most Diverse Reefs on Earth
- Australian Marine Conservation Society
- Indonesia Traveling over Land, by Sea and the National Parks - Traveling over Land and by Sea with all the Ships listed and all own made detailed Maps. The National Parks with 500 animals' pictures with Latin, English and Indonesian names.
- People & Nature Consulting International - PNCI is an international consulting and project management company, based in Bali and incorporated under the laws of Indonesia.
- Atlas South Sea Pearls - Atlas south sea pearl presents "nature's most precious gift", the south sea pearl. Atlas has created an exquisite range of designer handcrafted pearl jewellery from the thousands of pearls they farm in the pristine waters of Indonesia. Atlas offers a unique tourism experience by inviting you to visit their pearl farms in Bali and Raja Ampat to witness the creation of these living gems. Atlas south sea pearl is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (code: atp)